For event staff, stallholders, sub-contractors, performers & food vendors.
- Food Vendor’s & Stallholders must display the COVID Stop the Spread poster at their stall at all times.
- All staff, vendors and sub-contractors must encourage customers to queue at 1.5m distances.
- With seating and activities, there must be 2m gaps to allow for social distancing.
- All stalls and food vendors to provide Hand sanitizer at their stall for patrons to use.
- Stallholders and Food vendors must limited access to shared equipment (eg.cooking facilities).
- Stallholders and food vendors must regularly clean common contact surfaces, ‘high touch’ items and shared amenities such as EFTPOS keypads, iPads and countertops.
- Stallholders and food vendors will promote using cashless payments where possible.
- Staff should not attend if they are unwell or have been in contact with a positive COVID-19 patient.
- Any staff or volunteer identifying an unwell patron on the day should report to the First Aid post.